Our customers get fair prices and great customer service.
Scrap metal recycling reduces the need to mine raw materials and alleviates demand for refineries. At Versatile Industries V, LLC, we are experts in recycling many commodities, such as ferrous and nonferrous metals, electronic waste, and scrap metal from automobiles. Most importantly, our customers get fair prices and great customer service.
When it comes to scrap metal recycling, knowing the types of recyclable metals and where you’re likely to find them is important. Metals that are ferrous, which means “containing iron” in Latin, have strong tensile strength and are usually magnetic. They include:
- Low-carbon Steel. It makes nuts, bolts, screws, building girders, and other common items.
- Medium-carbon Steel. Usually, this metal is found in automobile parts such as gears, axles, and crankshafts. Cars are the most recycled item and contribute to a $25 billion industry in the United States.
- High-carbon steel. This metal is commonly used in springs, high-strength wire, and blades.
- Tool steel. Also called “die steel,” this metal is used in machine components, dies, cutting tools, and injection molded goods.
- Cast Iron. This metal is used to make a range of home and lawn, and garden goods.
Nonferrous metals and alloys do not contain iron. They include aluminum, beryllium, copper, manganese, silver, gold, and nickel. We take almost any scrap metal you have and give you top dollar.
The benefits of scrap metal recycling go beyond fattening your wallet and clearing out unwanted items. It also contributes to the Midland, Texas, economy. We are dedicated to environmental preservation for future generations. Every year, our scrap metal recycling efforts keep tons of scrap metal from taking up space in landfills, where they have the potential to contaminate the air and groundwater.
If you have items you would like to recycle, contact us.